Pages

Jul 15, 2009

Exploring....

So, not much new happening as of yet....we went today and met with the people at Carly's new preschool and we love it! Were so glad that we found a place that we are happy with! So open house is in August and school starts in September! I cannot believe that my baby is starting pre-k! where does the time go???....We drove around today and found a place called "the devils punchbowl"...its a state park right by the beach and it is gorgeous! i attached some pictures i took on my phone. The punch bowl is the first picture at the top!


We found an awesome little local winery (the flying dutchman winery.... http://www.dutchmanwinery.com/ ) that i believe has the best wine we have tasted! it was sooo good and they have an awesome little gift shop that i will very much be going back to and shop at...lol...

Other than that, were enjoying Will being home for a day, since he works the weekend :(

I will update when i have more!







1 comment:

TabbyAllen said...

Love the pictures! I am so glad you found a school for Carly, she will love it!! :)