Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated... I swear i always have like a ga-zillion things going on. Clemmie is doing well, and is gaining weight! We are in the process of fixing her behavior at the moment. She i guess took it upon herself to think that she was gonna be "alpha female" here.. HAHA! Ya'll know I'm gonna be the only alpha mama around here .. So, she's doing really great though now.
Will has less than 2 weeks until his leave starts!!
(The countdown is on, can you tell?!)
Then family in town, fun and shopping! Can't wait!
Carly is doing great, no more teeth have fallen out lol.. poor girl, her and Clay have the same amount of teeth right now we think :p
Clay is doing well. Growing soooo fast. Both kids are. I had to buy Clay some last minute jammers yesterday in 24 months... eesh... and a bigger pair of sneakers.
Me and Will are doing great, missing home...
Alot lately... :(
Here are some pictures I've been holding onto :)
These i think are one of my favs of dahlias that i planted. I love the 2 toned flowers.
Clay at one of Will's softball games, he was being shy and anti- social...lol
Carly at the game
Will up to bat!
Ready for a bday party
Grinning.. hehe
I just got this new decal for my van. My pirate one was faded to the point where you couldnt see us lol..
I ABSOLUTELY love this one lol!!
I was happy to discover i have gladiolus flowers planted already in my front yard. Here is their first bloom of this season!





No comments:
Post a Comment