Just wanted to share a few pictures and what not. things are going good. As of right now (knock on wood) we do not have anyone deathly ill lol...Still have coughs but at least that is manageable.
Will had a bit of a short week so i have been enjoying him being here and spending time with me and the kiddos. He smashed his toe tonight on the washer.. eesh..it looks so yucky. So yucky that i spared you all from having to look at it by posting a picture. He bent the nail completely back form about halfway down. :(
Carly is doing great in school..they passed their 100th day of school this past week. I took her to "build a book" tonight. Just a little school thing where they get all the supplies to make their own book. It was fun :) Crowded ( you know i hate crowds...lol..) but fun for me and her none the less.
Clay is still growing too fast. He hasnt had any baby food in about a week now.. He usually eats instant oatmeal for breakfast and then will eat peanut butter and jelly or just about anything i put in front of him. We did find out that him and pizza do not mix :( he liked it but his tummy didnt lol..so we will wait a bit until we try that again. lol. He's getting soo soo big.. too fast for me.
I'm doing well too. I started tanning so that's always nice. I love looking like im not from Oregon lol..since most everyone is pale as a sheet.. ugh.
I'm not enjoying the weather...it's still raining most days. I swear the longer we are here the worse and worse the weather gets. I sure do miss my southern weather...and flat land.:)
We have almost been here 2 years. 4 years to go. Man it seems so far away but i know it will go fast. It always does. The 2 years we've been here have just flown by..seems like i have blinked and i have a one year old and my "baby" can read and spell .. :( makes me so sad sometimes.
Well here are some pictures from tonight's build a book, just the ones i could get with my camera.
and 2 silly ones of Clay eating a pb and j... the last one cracks me up!




No comments:
Post a Comment